Wallaby Greek Yogurt FREE at Whole Foods
Head to Whole Foods and grab Wallaby Greek Yogurt 5.3 oz cup for $1.79 at the register, then Submit your receipt for $1.79/1 Wallaby Greek Yogurt Ibotta cash back Offer for a final price of FREE! (also, look for an “any yogurt” rebate to add a little extra to your cash back!) It looks like it may not expire for a while but we never know, so don’t miss out. (compare to online prices.) You can see the breakdown in list form at the bottom of this post. We have also posted some other great freebie deals.
From the company:
- Premium lowfat (1.5% milkfat) Greek yogurt made with organic milk from family farms.
- Slow-crafted in small batches and authentically strained for rich, creamy texture and a delicious taste that’s never too tart.
- 22 grams of protein per serving; with live and active cultures.
- Inspired by Australia. Founded in California. Loved everywhere!
- Certified USDA Organic. Certified Gluten Free. No artificial flavors or colors.
- All Natural Ingredients: Organic Cultured Pasteurized Reduced Fat Milk, Organic Evaporated Cane Juice, Organic Lemon Juice Concentrate, Organic Locust Bean Gum, Pectin, Natural Flavor.
You can add this deal to your printable shopping list below. use our MOBILE FRIENDLY Coupon Database to find any other specific coupons you might be looking for! Also, did you know we send out free shopping bags and other free stuff to some of our readers/fans?
The complete WRITTEN BREAKDOWN for a free Wallaby Greek Yogurt is BELOW!
From their freshness guarantee: We guarantee that you will be satisfied with the freshness and quality of this product, and that it will be delivered to your home within any applicable use by, sell by, best by or expiration dates.