Publix Coupon Matchups for 1-23 to 1-29-20 or (1/22 to 1/28)
Here is the Publix Coupon Matchups for 1-23 to 1-29-20 or (1/22 to 1/28 for those whose ad begins on Wed). Publix stores are located in the Southeast United states. (FL, GA, AL, SC, TN, NC, VA) Find your closest store.
Publix Ad coupon matchups
Publix Coupon Matchups for 1-23 to 1-29-20 or (1/22 to 1/28
Note: You can view early copies of the Publix Weekly Ad scans too
If you’re new to Couponing at Publix or just need a brush up on some basics, here’s some helpful information
- The matchup lists many possible/available coupons that may apply to the item, not suggesting to use all listed coupons on one item. Use the best ones you have available to you.
- Publix will accept (1) manufacturer coupon and (1) store coupon (Publix or competitor) per item plus get all your cash rebates. We try to color code the different savings so you can easily tell the difference. The exception is that mf coupons may be black type or blue if they are links.
- Publix will accept up to 8 identical coupons or the limit stated on the coupon, whichever is smaller.
- Publix stores double coupon values of 50¢ or less in a couple states. This use to be in most states except Florida but has recently decreased. (There is a big change to this as of 12/22/16)
- Publix allows the use of coupons on both items in a BOGO sale
- Bogo require both items to be purchased in true bogo areas, but you may purchase one at half price in half price bogo areas.
- Each Publix store may impose limits on sale items. Ask at your store.
- Publix takes competitor store coupons but each store determines its own list of specific competitors
- Item prices in ad may vary slightly between regions.
- For additional help, review Publix couponing hints and the Coupon Lingo page for abbreviation help.
- Use the coupon database for additional items on your shopping list
- Leave a comment about errors or new/additional competitor or manufacturer coupons for sale items
- Send your pictures/information for your great finds or hauls to [email protected]
- Hearts indicate what we think are the best stockup price deals