Amazon Prime Reading – Read FREE Books, Magazines, Much More!
WOW! The benefits of being an Amazon Prime member are so exciting! Did you know Amazon offers Prime Reading! There are awesome magazines (like Sports Illustrated, People, HGTV and more), fabulous books (check out the romance, non-fiction, mysteries, even business and kids books) and comics and more that Amazon Prime Members can now read for FREE!
A Membership is a Good Deal!
A one year membership of Amazon Prime is $119/year. You can also subscribe monthly and pay $12.99 per month. There is also a streaming video subscription for $8.99/year if you don’t think you will want or need the free shipping option. Also, if you are a recipient on medicaid, food assistance, etc, you can also get a membership for only $5.99 per month!
You do NOT have to have a Kindle to read Kindle books or magazines, you can just get the Kindle Reading App for FREE to be able to read on ANY device!
Benefits of a Membership:
Some of the other awesome benefits of being an Amazon Prime Member:
- FREE 2 day shipping on 20 million eligible items (Awesome for the holidays!)
- Instant access to video streaming (Tons of movies and TV shows)
- Unlimited streaming of music with over 1 million songs
- FREE unlimited photo storage
- Early access to lightning deals
- FREE Amazon Audible
- FREE six months of Amazon Prime for Students
- So much more!
*Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product
- FREE Two-Day Shipping on Millions of Items (This more than covers the membership for me!)
- No Minimum order size for the FREE Two-Day Shipping
- Unlimited instant streaming of thousands of Movies and TV Shows with Prime Instant Videos!
- A Kindle book to borrow for FREE each month from the Kindle Owners Lending Library