Light and Delicious No-Bake Peanut Butter Pie
This Peanut Butter Pie recipe is easy to make with no baking needed. Just mix, chill and serve! It tastes like a light peanut butter cheesecake. The crunchy peanut butter gives it a nice texture. This is a perfect springtime dessert. It’s so good no one will ever guess how quick and easy it is to put together. Over the years I have found that some of the best foods are from simple recipes our mothers used to make. This pie is one of those recipes. The hardest part of making this pie is keeping the guys out of it until it is chilled and ready to serve. My son who loves peanut butter anything describes this peanut butter pie as amazing and one of the best things he has ever tasted. If you are a peanut butter lover you might also like to try this Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe.
Here in our house we all have our favorite toppings for this pie. I love mine with caramel sauce and broken peanuts on top. My son loves his with sliced bananas, hot fudge topping and whipped cream and hubby likes it with just whipped cream. Please take time to scroll to the bottom of the page for the printable version and leave a comment to let us know how you would top this pie.
Here is what you will need to make this Peanut Butter Pie Recipe:
8 ounces cream cheese, softened
1 cup powdered sugar
¾ peanut butter, crunchy
1- 8 ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 graham cracker crust
Whipped cream for serving (optional)
- Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar with mixer on medium until well blended.
- Add peanut butter and mix well.
- Fold in whipped topping.
Place mixture into graham cracker crust spreading to make even.
- Refrigerate at least 2 hours to set.
- Drizzle slices with ice cream topping and additional whipped cream if desired.
Below is the printable version of this Peanut Butter Pie recipe. Be sure to check the coupon database to see if there are any coupons available for the items on your ingredients list that you don’t have already!
If you try out this recipe leave us a comment below to let us know how you like it! We would love to know the details if you created your own variation!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- ¾ peanut butter, crunchy
- 1 8 ounce container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 graham cracker crust
- Whipped cream for serving (optional)
- •Beat cream cheese and powdered sugar with mixer on medium until well blended.
- •Add peanut butter and mix well.
- •Fold in whipped topping.
- •Place mixture into graham cracker crust spreading to make even.
- •Refrigerate at least 2 hours to set.
- •Drizzle slices with ice cream topping and additional whipped cream if desired.