Here’s a new Kelloggs Rewards code for 6-11 that will get you 25 free points! Just enter WELOVEWEDNESDAYS to claim your points! These extra free points codes come in handy to help boost your totals up to claim the prizes. Every little bit helps, right?!
There is so much to do around the house and things get hectic, so I just wanted to remind you to not throw away your Kellogg’s product boxes without first entering your codes into the Kelloggs Rewards Program! I forget sometimes and almost always end up fishing one out of the garbage can! I know.. “ew”.. but I’m a die hard code collector and I like the coupons I can get with the points! If you’re new to the Kelloggs Rewards Program, you can sign up and start by entering the codes below to get you started. (If you find some some listed codes that have expired or you know of another active one that I’ve missed, please let me know in the comments!) I bet you have several items in your pantry too that contain codes. Look for the little KFR code on the boxes of cereal, bars, crackers, eggos and more.
If you landed here by searching, make sure you’re looking at the most recent KFR list!
Below is a list of Free Kelloggs Family Rewards Codes (including the new Kelloggs rewards code for 6-11) I believe to be active. If you find that any of these are no longer valid, please let everyone know in the comments.
- TWITTERIFICBONUS – 25 points
- HAPPYBIRTHDAYKFR – 20 points
- TERRIFICTUESDAYS – 25 points
- JUSTBECAUSEBONUS – 50 points
- HOLLYJOLLYCOSTCO – 50 points
- EARNSWEETREWARDS – 50 points
- KFRSHARETHANKS20 – 20 points
- EARNGREATREWARDS – 20 points
- GIFTOFMUSICBONUS – 20 points
- HOWITWORKS20PNTS – 20 points
- KELLOGGSFREEBOOK – 50 points
- GREATSTARTSBONUS – 20 points
- GRAINSDAIRYFRUIT – 50 points
- AMAZINGSPIDERMAN – 20 points
- SPIDEYEXCITEMENT – 20 points
- SPRINGONTHECOLOR – 20 points
We tend to redeem our points for some of the great high value coupons available on the Kelloggs Family Rewards site but there are many other types of rewards you can save up for. You might as well get some added bonus for the products you already buy, right? Here’s the standard list of coupons that are usually in high demand. Many times these coupons have gotten me free products when paired with a sale!
- $0.75/1 Kellogg’s® / Keebler® Bars, Rice Krispies Treats® or Keebler® Multi-Pack – 500 Points
- $1.50/1 Kellogg’s® / Keebler® Bars, Rice Krispies Treats® or Keebler® Multi-Pack – 1000 Points
- $0.75/1 Kellogg’s® TO GO™ Breakfast Shakes – 500 Points
- $1.50/1 Kellogg’s® TO GO™ Breakfast Shakes – 1000 Points
- $0.75/1 Kellogg’s®Cereal or Pop-Tarts® Toaster Pastries – 500 Points
- $1.50/1 Kellogg’s®Cereal or Pop-Tarts® Toaster Pastries – 1000 Points
- $0.75/1 Keebler® Cookies or Crackers – 500 Points
- $1.50/1 Keebler® Cookies or Crackers – 1000 Points
- $0.75/1 Kellogg’s® Eggo® Frozen Product – 500 Points
- $1.50/1 Kellogg’s® Eggo® Frozen Product – 1000 Points
- $0.75/1 MorningStar Farms® Veggie Foods Product – 500 points
- $1.50/1 MorningStar Farms® Veggie Foods Product – 1000 points
Remember, there are many other things to redeem points for. We just like to use them on the coupons.
And don’t forget about the bonus points and offers they have for certain products from time to time. Read those emails that you get once you’re signed up for special coupons and sometimes even a free code to enter for points.