Enter This New Kelloggs Family Rewards Code for 6-4 to Get 25 FREE Points!
KFR just tweeted a new Kelloggs Family Rewards code for 6-4 that you can enter for 25 FREE Bonus points! Log in to your account and enter the code TWITTERIFICBONUS for 25 points! Don’t forget to check the list below to make sure you’ve entered all possible codes. Every point helps get you closer to redeeming for that item you want!
There is so much to do around the house and things get hectic, so I just wanted to remind you to not throw away your Kellogg’s product boxes without first entering your codes into the Kelloggs Rewards Program! I forget sometimes and almost always end up fishing one out of the garbage can!
If you’re new to the Kelloggs Rewards Program, you can sign up and start by entering the codes below to get you started. (If you find some listed codes that have expired or you know of another active one that I’ve missed, please let me know in the comments!) I bet you have several items in your pantry too that contain codes. Look for the little KFR code on the boxes of cereal, bars, crackers, eggos and more. Don’t forget to enter that new Kelloggs Family rewards code for 6-4 before you start looking for more!
If you landed here by searching, make sure you’re looking at the most recent KFR list!
Free Kelloggs Family Rewards Codes I believe to be active:
TWITTERIFICBONUS – 25 points
HAPPYBIRTHDAYKFR – 20 points
TERRIFICTUESDAYS – 25 points
JUSTBECAUSEBONUS – 50 points
HOLLYJOLLYCOSTCO – 50 points
EARNSWEETREWARDS – 50 points
KFRSHARETHANKS20 – 20 points
EARNGREATREWARDS – 20 points
GIFTOFMUSICBONUS – 20 points
HOWITWORKS20PNTS – 20 points
KELLOGGSFREEBOOK – 50 points
GREATSTARTSBONUS – 20 points
GRAINSDAIRYFRUIT – 50 points
AMAZINGSPIDERMAN – 20 points
SPIDEYEXCITEMENT – 20 points
SPRINGONTHECOLOR – 20 points
We tend to redeem our points for some of the great high value coupons available on the Kelloggs Family Rewards site but there are many other types of rewards you can save up for. You might as well get some added bonus for the products you already buy, right? Here’s the standard list of coupons that are usually in high demand. Many times these coupons have gotten me free products!
- $0.75/1 Kellogg’s® / Keebler® Bars, Rice Krispies Treats® or Keebler® Multi-Pack – 500 Points
- $1.50/1 Kellogg’s® / Keebler® Bars, Rice Krispies Treats® or Keebler® Multi-Pack – 1000 Points
- $0.75/1 Kellogg’s® TO GO™ Breakfast Shakes – 500 Points
- $1.50/1 Kellogg’s® TO GO™ Breakfast Shakes – 1000 Points
- $0.75/1 Kellogg’s®Cereal or Pop-Tarts® Toaster Pastries – 500 Points
- $1.50/1 Kellogg’s®Cereal or Pop-Tarts® Toaster Pastries – 1000 Points
- $0.75/1 Keebler® Cookies or Crackers – 500 Points
- $1.50/1 Keebler® Cookies or Crackers – 1000 Points
- $0.75/1 Kellogg’s® Eggo® Frozen Product – 500 Points
- $1.50/1 Kellogg’s® Eggo® Frozen Product – 1000 Points
- $0.75/1 MorningStar Farms® Veggie Foods Product – 500 points
- $1.50/1 MorningStar Farms® Veggie Foods Product – 1000 points
Remember, there are many other things to redeem points for. We just tend to use them on some of the coupons listed above.
And don’t forget about the bonus points and offers they have for certain products from time to time. Read those emails that you get once you’re signed up for special coupons and sometimes even a free code to enter for points. You also get a bonus code for liking them on Facebook!