LEGO 60th Anniversary Bundle – 583 Pieces for $5.65! (Same Price as 1958!)
OH BOY! Look at this! It is LEGO’s anniversary! Walmart online will have the LEGO 60th Anniversary Bundle for only $5.65! That is the same price it cost in 1958! What an awesome deal! There are 583 pieces included in this bundle so the kids will have a great time! PLEASE READ ALL THE DETAILS BELOW TO BE ABLE TO GET THIS AWESOME DEAL!
- The bundle will only be available on 2/3, 2/7 and 2/11!
- It will only be available online. It will NOT be available in stores.
- It may sell out quickly on those days so be sure to bookmark this deal so you can find it.
- It includes 583 pieces in 41 colors that allow kids to make all kinds of projects.
- This set comes with instructions for nine different models to help keep your kids entertained for a long time.
- Featuring 3 levels of building complexity, this collection of animals, houses, vehicles, and objects unleashes a world of open-ended creativity and imagination.
- Get free shipping with a $35 order or choose free store pickup!