HOW to FIX MOBILE COUPON PRINTING Problems
So what is the problem? Why do my coupons not print when I click the link and see the coupon selected on my Phone and then click PRINT? Nothing happens, no paper comes out of the printer… I just wasted a print because now it won’t print again.. GRRRR….
The problem is… Wait for it…….
Facebook decided they would not only be in the social media business but that they also create there very own “Facebook” browser! Great Idea right? Well it would be except not everything works when you using the “Facebook” Browser. A couple of things that don’t work are printing Coupons.com coupons and our Cool Mobile Friendly coupon database!
Luckily there is a super easy permanent FIX if you are using an Android device and there is a work around if you use an Apple device! Below you will find the detailed Step by Step instructions on How to Fix Mobile Printing Problems!
You can PRINT Coupons Right from the Bottom of this Page! Just scroll down the Page and Print the coupons you need before they are GONE!Use these Share Buttons to share this fix with you family and friends! Don’t keep the fix all to yourself!
How to Fix Mobile Coupon Printing Problems on your Android Device:
- From the Facebook App on your Android Device Select “App Settings” from the menu. You will find app settings towards the bottom below the list of all your groups, games, apps etc.
- On the “App Settings” screen you will see the option “Links open externally”. Toggle the switch to the right (Like in the screenshot above). This will now cause any link you click on in Facebook to open in the phones default browser (such as Chrome) instead of the “Facebook Browser”.
- That is it! You are done. Exit the settings screen and now the problem is FIXED!
- After you have completed the fix above give it a try! Click HERE and then select a random coupon and print it!
You can PRINT Coupons Right from the Bottom of this Page! Just scroll down the Page and Print the coupons you need before they are GONE!
How to Fix Mobile Coupon Printing Problems on your Apple Device:
Unfortunately there is no such permanent fix when using your iPhone or Apple device. However there is a simple workaround to fix the issue!
- After you click on the post in Facebook and it opens in the “Facebook Browser” then Tap the Share button (the up arrow in the top right corner of the screen by the X) and choose Open in Safari!
- Once you open the page in Safari you should now be able to Print the Coupons without a problem!
- Give it a try by using the instructions above to open this page in Safari and then click HERE and select a random coupon and print it!
This should FIX MOBILE COUPON PRINTING Problems! Leave a comment or question for us below!