Honey Nut Cheerios – FREE at Your Favorite Store!
Woo Hoo! How about a FREE box of Honey Nut Cheerios? You can buy a box at your favorite store or even online. Then just submit your receipt to get 100% of your purchase price back – up to $7.00! This is an easy deal to get a freebie – you just need to take a photo of your receipt and upload it! (see easy to follow details at the bottom of this post.)
About the product
Honey Nut Cheerios breakfast cereal has the irresistible taste of golden honey and natural almond flavor that your whole family will enjoy. Made with 100% whole grain oats, each serving of little O’s contains .75 grams of soluble fiber, which may reduce the risk of heart disease when paired with a diet low in saturated fat and cholesterol. Pour a bowl of this gluten-free cereal for breakfast, or pack it in a to-go container for a fun kids’ snack. Either way, the honey-sweet taste of Cheerios makes every bowl un-bee-lievably tasty.
Here is the deal for this Honey Nut valid thru 2/28:
Buy (1) Honey Nut Cheerios @ up to $7.00
Pay up to $7.00 at register, get back 100% of your purchase price
Final price: FREE!
1. Buy one (1) eligible General Mills Honey Nut Cheerios cereal from any retailer in-store or online between 2/1/21 – 2/28/21.
2. Receipt/email shipment notification must show retailer name, date, time (order number if it is an email), receipt total, and qualifying purchase.
3. Each receipt can only be submitted once.
4. Offer limited to one (1) refund per name, family, address or household. Offer good in the USA and DC, it’s territories, and military addresses except RI, CT, ND, ME, NY and Miami Dade County where taxed, regulated, void or prohibited.
5. Receipts must be submitted by 11:59 PM PST on 3/15/21.
Place a check mark next to the following information on your receipt before taking your photo:
- Participating Store
- Date and Time
- Participating Products
- Receipt Total
TIPS ON TAKING YOUR PHOTO:
Flatten the receipt and place it on a dark non-reflective surface. Make sure there is enough light and that the entire receipt is in the frame. Hold the camera steady and also make sure the receipt is in focus. Review the image quality before submitting.