Green Giant Canned Veggies – ONLY $0.63 ea @ Walgreens!
Are you looking for a stock up price on vegetables? Check out the deal at Walgreens on Green Giant Canned Veggies. Pay only 63¢ per can with this super easy deal! When you buy 2 cans, the price is 2/$2.50 (or $1.49 each.) This week, there is a BOGO Sale happening. When you stack the BOGO sale with the Buy More sale, you will only pay 63¢ per can. That is definitely a stock up price for me.(see easy to follow details at the bottom of this post.)
Don’t forget to check out the other HOT deals we’ve posted for this store
About the product
- Green Giant Vegetables are picked at the peak of ripeness and packed within hours to capture the produces delicious flavor and peak nutrition.
- Green Giant is grown in some of the best soils, it features a fresh taste that everyone loves
- A convenient and nutritious addition to your shopping list our veggies grown quick frozen to preserve flavor and cooks up in minutes just microwave or boil.
- Brighten your plate with this easy side or add these vegetables to soups, pasta, casseroles, salads and a wide variety of other dishes
- Green Giant’s love for vegetables began over 100 years ago in Le Sueur, Minnesota. Today, they still have fourth generation farmers who pick each crop at the peak of perfection. That’s how Green Giant makes their vegetables unforgettable. That’s Green Giant.
Here is the deal for Green Giant valid thru 11/13/21
Buy (2) Green Giant Canned Veggies @ 2/$2.50 or $1.49 each (Reg price)
- Buy One, Get One Free Sale (thru 11/13)
Final price: $1.25 (63¢ each!)