GREAT Walgreens Points Booster Scenario for Sunday 2-8
We have a points booster coupon that will be in the new Walgreens ad and here is GREAT Walgreens Points Booster Scenario for Sunday 2-8! The scenario below is only good on Sunday 2/8 because the Dove coupon expires on 2/8. I will try to put together some more scenarios and put them into the Walgreens HOT Deals list when I post it later today. The totals below are reflecting the points at there max value since I always redeem in 40,000 point increments which is worth $50! Leave a comment below if you have any great ideas on how to get the most out the Bonus points!
Here is the scenario at Walgreens GOOD ON 2/8 ONLY:
Buy (4) Dove Shampoos or Condioners B1G1 50% @ $4.49
Buy (2) Jergens Moisturizers 18 or 26.5oz @ $5.99
Buy (1) Mountain Dew Kickstart Energy Drink 16oz @ $1.00
Buy (1) Tresemme Shampoo or Conditioner 32oz @ $3.99
Total = $30.43 ~
- Use (1) $3.00/2 Jergens Moisturizers printable coupon
- Use (2) $4.00/2 Dove Hair Care, exp. 2/8/15 (RP 01/25/15 #2)
- Use (1) $2.00/1 Tresemme Product, exp. 3/8/15 (RP 02/08/15)
- Use (1) Points Booster Coupon – Earn 5,000 points (value $5-$6.25) when you spend $30 (Front Page of Walgreens Ad)
- Earn 4,000 points (value $4-$5.00) from Dove purchase
- Earn 3,000 points (value $3-$3.75) from Jergens purchase
- Earn $1 in Register Rewards wyb (1) Kickstart
Price at Register = $17.43
Final Price = $1.43 (or 18¢ EACH) after Points and Register Rewards!
Thanks to Wild for Wags for the Idea!