Gold Bond Hand Cream – ONLY $1.66 at CVS (reg $5.99 – $7.99!)
Head to CVS to get a fantastic deal on Gold Bond Hand Cream this week! The Ultimate Healing Hand Cream is regularly $5.99 and the Ultimate Healing Therapy Cream is regularly $7.99. plus we have $3.00/2 and a $2.00/1 insert coupons to use (if you don’t have the insert coupon, you can get a $1.50/1 printable coupon. There is also an ECB offer of $10.00 when you spend $20.00. Stack them and you will only have to pay $1.66 per tube! (see easy to follow details at the bottom of this post.)
Don’t forget to check out the other CVS deals we’ve posted.
About the product
Unique blend of HydraLast emollients and humectants draws moisture throughout the day, for 24-hour moisturization. As the cream is applied to dry, problem hands it adds a protective layer of moisture. Positive ions keep moisture attached to the skin, so you can feel it working even after you wash your hands.
- 7 Intensive moisturizers
- Vitamins B, C and E
- Absorbs in seconds
- Repairs dry, problem hands
- Light, fresh scent
- For hands that look and feel noticeably healthier.
Here is the deal for this Gold Bond Hand Cream valid thru 1/30
- Use (1)$3/2 Gold Bond Ultimate Products, exp. 1/31/21 (SS 01/03/21) [Excludes trial/travel size]
- Use (1)$2/1 Gold Bond Ultimate Products, exp. 1/31/21 (SS 01/03/21) [Excludes trial/travel size]
- Get $10.00 In ECB when you spend $20 thru 1/30
Pay $14.97 at register, get back $10.00 in ECB
Final price: $4.97 ($1.66 each!)
If you don’t have the insert coupon, here is a $1.50/1 printable coupon to use!