Try It FREE!! Sign Up for a Free Trial of Kidoodle TV thru 5/31
Let’s face it… making sure your child only views appropriate and safe content can be a full time job. Typing in their favorite video game into a search engine can return options that are NOT kid friendly. Inappropriate language and themes are rampant both online and on television. In the past it was easy to decide… if the show was animated it was definitely safe. These days, that is definitely not the case. The Internet can be a very scary place for children. Kids shows on television continue to fill programming with commercials aimed at getting Mom and Dad to buy the latest new toys. What can parents do to protect their children from inappropriate content and rampant commercial hype? That’s what you’ll find out during your free trial of Kidoodle TV!
Kidoodle TV is a video-on-demand streaming service specifically targeted to kids 12 and under. The Kidoodle.TV library features cartoons, kids’ sitcoms, nature and wildlife shows, and educational series. It has parental controls with the ability to customize available programming for up to five kids per household and set individual viewing time limits. With thousands of hours of commercial free kids entertainment and educational programming, it’s worry free.
After your free trial of Kidoodle Tv you can sign up for $4.99 per month or you can sign up for an annual subscription for $49.99. The great thing is you don’t have to worry about that right now. If it’s not something you want then there’s no worrying about canceling before you get charged.
Some of the highlights you can checkout in your free trial of Kidoodle TV are:
- Unlimited streaming
- Allow 5 profiles on multiple devices
- Customize profiles by name, avatar and background color
- Parents can restrict content based on age, viewing habits and family values
- Parents can filter titles for each profile by age as well as on a title by title selection basis
- Time limits can be placed on viewing through the secure Parents Room, allowing families to balance the time spent on Kidoodle.TV with other important activities.
- Kidoodle.TV is accessible from most Internet-connected devices, including iPad, Mac, PC, laptops, tablets, and smartphones, and will be expanding to gaming consoles, smart TVs and other devices.
I wish I had seen this when my kids were younger. This wasn’t something my parents really had to worry about, but I can’t tell you the things I found out later about my own “innocent” children. I have two awesome boys that are really good kids.. but they’re all curious and they’re all susceptible to the www and it’s unlimited subjects. Typing even the most innocent of words into a search can take you to sites you would have never dreamed could come up. I also took a double take on a particular animated “cartoon” they had on, which I may have ignored on many occasions. SO.. when a non committal trial comes up like the free trial of Kidoodle TV, I think it’s worth mentioning!
Do you have specific concerns or fears about your children’s viewing? Any stories you’d like to share?