Family Dollar Ad for 11-1 to 11-6-17 with Coupon Matchups
Here is the Family Dollar ad for 11-1 to 11-6-17 with coupon matchups. Don’t forget to register for SMART COUPONS at FD! If you are interested in all Dollar store couponing deals check out that Category page or you can check out the Dollar General Ad and Dollar Tree Ad.
You can review the key points of couponing at Family Dollar on the tab below or view the full Family Dollar Coupon Policy here
Key Points to Couponing at Family Dollar
- You can use one manufacturer and one Family Dollar store coupon per item (whether digital, insert ,or printed)
- FD smart coupons (digital coupons) are Manufacturer coupons unless they specifically state ‘FD Store Coupon’. Smart Coupons are one time use and are loaded directly to your account. Redeem smart coupons at register when you enter your 10 digit telephone number into the PIN Pad before the clerk totals your transaction.
- Coupon values higher than the item price will be adjusted down.
- Yes, you can use coupons on sale and clearance items
- They do not accept competitor coupons
- They do not accept expired coupons
- They do not accept printed coupons for free items that do not require another purchase (bogo q’s are ok)
- Family Dollar $ off a purchase of $xx amount is based on a net total after coupons. (example $5 off $25 purchase, or similar type)