EBT Card Holders Get Amazon Prime- Only $5.99/Month
Times are tough so this is an awesome offer! What a great way to get Amazon Prime for EBT Holders! Right now, EBT Card and Medicaid Card Holders can get a subscription for only $5.99/month for Amazon Prime! This includes all the benefits, like 2 day shipping, video streaming, free photo storage, discounts on diapers and so much more! (Don’t forget to check out other Amazon good deals we’ve posted!)
What you get with the Prime membership
- Free and convenient ways to get millions of items.
- Watch what you love with award-winning Amazon Originals, popular movies, TV shows, and live events.
- Millions of ad-free songs and custom playlists from Amazon Music. Listen hands-free with Alexa or on-the-go when you download to your mobile device.
- Unlimited listening to original audio series.
You may qualify for discounted Prime if you currently have a valid EBT card or Medicaid Card for any of the following programs:
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP or Food Assistance)
- Other programs by state
This offer is valid for a total of 48 months with renewal every 12 months. It would be a great opportunity to save money by purchasing laundry detergent, toilet paper, paper towels and more with Subscribe & Save or Prime Pantry. And you don’t even have to leave the house.
If you are not eligible for the $5.99 Amazon Prime for EBT Card Holders, You can still get a fantastic offer on Amazon Prime!
- 1 Year of Amazon Prime – $119.00 per year
- Monthly Amazon Prime– $12.99 per month
- If you are a student, you can get Prime for students for FREE for 6 months!
YOU CAN GET A FREE 30 DAY TRIAL ON ANY OF THESE OFFERS!