EBT Card Holders Get Amazon Prime- Only $5.99/Month
What you get with the Prime membership
- Free and convenient ways to get millions of items.
- Watch what you love with award-winning Amazon Originals, popular movies, TV shows, and live events.
- Millions of ad-free songs and custom playlists from Amazon Music. Listen hands-free with Alexa or on-the-go when you download to your mobile device.
- Unlimited listening to original audio series.
You may qualify for discounted Prime if you currently have a valid EBT card or Medicaid Card for any of the following programs:
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP or Food Assistance)
- Other programs by state
This offer is valid for a total of 48 months with renewal every 12 months. It would be a great opportunity to save money by purchasing laundry detergent, toilet paper, paper towels and more with Subscribe & Save or Prime Pantry. And you don’t even have to leave the house.
If you are not eligible for the $5.99 Amazon Prime for EBT Card Holders, You can still get a fantastic offer on Amazon Prime!
- 1 Year of Amazon Prime – $119.00 per year
- Monthly Amazon Prime– $12.99 per month
- If you are a student, you can get Prime for students for FREE for 6 months!
YOU CAN GET A FREE 30 DAY TRIAL ON ANY OF THESE OFFERS!