EBT Card Holders Get Amazon Prime- Only $5.99/Month
You may qualify for discounted Prime if you currently have a valid EBT card or Medicaid Card for any of the following programs:
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP or Food Assistance)
- Other programs by state
This offer is valid for a total of 48 months with renewal every 12 months. It would be a great opportunity to save money by purchasing laundry detergent, toilet paper, paper towels and more with Subscribe & Save or Prime Pantry.
If you are not one of the EBT Card Holders, you can still get a fantastic deal! You can still get a fantastic offer on Amazon Prime!
- 1 Year of Amazon Prime – $119.00 per year
- Monthly Amazon Prime– $12.99 per month
- If you are a student, you can get Prime for students for FREE for 6 months!
YOU CAN GET A FREE 30 DAY TRIAL ON ANY OF THESE OFFERS!