This post has been compensated by Collective Bias, Inc. and its advertiser. Readers must be 18 years of age or older. All opinions are mine alone.
blu PLUS+ e-Cigs
Vaping/Vape ~ inhale and exhale the vapor produced by an electronic cigarette or similar device.
My wife and I have been vaping since January 2010. We were definitely early adopters when we decided to make the switch from regular cigarettes to e-Cigs. Over the years we have used and tried many different types of e-Cigs as the technology has been constantly changing and improving. We couldn’t resist the chance to give the blu PLUS+ Xpress Kit a try when we were asked by blu!
The blu PLUS+ Xpress Kit is a rechargeable starter kit that has everything you need to get started vaping. Right now you can pick up this Kit on the blu website for only $14.99 and they will include a FREE pack of Tanks (a $14.99 value)! This kit is extremely easy to use and includes the following:
- 1 Plus+ rechargeable battery
- 2 Classic Tobacco blu Tanks
- 1 USB Charger
- 1 FREE 3-pack of Tanks!
- Includes a 1-year warranty that is handled through the website and you can always contact the North Carolina based Customer service department with any questions by phone or via live chat on the blu website.
So how does vaping work? What role do each of these components play in the vaping process? Let’s break it all down!
Unlike traditional cigarettes that actually burn paper and tobacco (and who knows what) E-cigs use a battery and atomizer to heat a liquid that forms a vapor. When you take a drag on the blu PLUS+ e-Cig the airflow from the drag activates the battery. The battery provides power to the atomizer (which is built into the self-contained Tank) causing the atomizer to heat up. The heat from the atomizer converts the liquid in the Tank into a vapor. I must say that I was very impressed with amount of vapor that was produced and the very nice throat hit!
Setup of the blu PLUS+ e-Cig is simple and unlike most other e-Cig products there is no mess. Just follow these simple steps and you will be vaping in no time!
- Attach the USB Charger to a USB port on a computer or other USB device and screw the Plus+ rechargeable battery into the charger. The light on the side of the USB Charger will glow red until the batter is fully charged (about an hour) and then will turn blue when the battery is fully charged and ready to use.
- Attach a blu Tank to the battery. Unlike other vaping products that require you to “Fill them with Juice” the blu tank is pre-filled with enough liquid for 550+ puffs!
- Vape away! Just put blu PLUS+ e-Cig to your lips and take a drag. The signature blu LED light on the end of the tip will glow blue! Enjoy the Vape!
- When the blue light on the tip of your e-Cig blinks intermittently 30 times your rechargeable battery needs to be charged. Just unscrew the tank from the battery and attach the battery to the USB charger until the light on the charger turns blue again.
- When the blu PLUS+ e-Cig is no longer producing vapor then it is time to replace the tank! Unscrew the used tank from the battery and discard. Then grab a new tank of your favorite flavor and screw onto the battery. That’s it! Could not be easier.
After a quick visit to the blu website I discovered that the tanks come in a nice selection of flavors and nicotine strengths. As an added bonus blu flavors are made in the USA (most other companies flavors are NOT made in the USA)! The tanks are available in high, medium and NO nicotine strengths and come in the following flavors:
- Classic Tobacco
- Magnificent Menthol
- Cherry Crush
- Vivid Vanilla
- Pina Colada
- Peach Schnapps
Each pack contains 3 self-contained tanks and are priced at $14.99 each. You do get a nice discount for buying multiple packs of tanks!
Make sure you sign up for the blu Nation Rewards program where you can earn points good toward free stuff just for buying blu! You can even earn points for performing activities that don’t include making purchases! You can also keep up with all the latest blu PLUS+ information by following them on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Pinterest.