Winn Dixie Couponing Policy and Information Page
Winn Dixie Customer Reward Plenti Card
You’ll definitely want to get a Winn-Dixie Plenti Card or tie your current card! The Winn-Dixie Reward Card allows you to take advantage of weekly discounts, and special programs and promotions not available to non-card holders, plus earn points for gas and groceries
General Coupon Acceptance Guidelines ~ Online Winn Dixie Couponing Policy and Information
Below is the Winn Dixie Couponing Policy as it is posted online. Although there have been changes made as of 12/5/16 , not much has been truly changed or been clarified. The biggest item in their policy is that store management ultimately has the decision to limit quantities or items purchases. Make sure you check at your store what guidelines they’ve put in place.
1. Store Management has the right to accept, decline or limit the quantity of coupons and/or items purchased in a single transaction or in a single day by a single customer.
2.To ensure product availability for all customers, Winn-Dixie limits redemption to (5) five of the same coupons for the same item in the same day per customer. For example, if you have six of the same coupon and have purchased six items, we will only accept five of the coupons.
3. Winn-Dixie will only accept original manufacturer coupons, Winn-Dixie coupons and valid internet coupons. No reproductions, altered coupons, or coupons on mobile devices will be accepted. The only coupons accepted on a mobile device are the “tell Winn-Dixie” brand coupons.
4. A manufacturer coupon and a store coupon can be used on the same item in the same transaction.
5. A manufacturer coupon cannot be used on the same item as an electronic coupon. An electronic coupon is linked to the Loyalty Card and deducts automatically at the register when the required purchase is made.
6. Winn-Dixie does not accept any type of coupon for “Make a Meal or What a Deal” free items.
7. The total coupon value cannot exceed the price of the item. No cash back will be given nor will cash back be applied to other purchases.
Competitor Coupon Acceptance
Winn Dixie Couponing Policy and Information: There is no online policy for this and we have found that each store may vary on their rules pertaining to Competitor coupons. Recently (April 2014), Winn Dixie stores began taking competitors coupons in some stores. In general, these started out as select stores in Florida. Check with your Winn Dixie store to find out if they take them and from which competitor stores. Although not addressed in the online coupon policy, here are some very general guidelines regarding competitor coupons from one Florida store. Yours should be similar but definitely get clarification from your store since there is no posted online policy for competitor coupons.
- 1. Winn-Dixie will accept up to 10 competitor coupons, one coupon per like item, per visit. If multiple like items are purchased, only one competitor coupon may be redeemed for that item per visit.
- 2. Winn-Dixie will redeem local competitor coupons, both manufacturer and store, for money off of identical items that we sell or for money off an entire transaction.
- 3. Winn-Dixie will not redeem local competitor coupons for percentages off of order totals.
- 4. Winn-Dixie will accept a competitor’s BOGO coupon when the identical item is being purchased in a Winn-Dixie store.
- 5. Winn-Dixie will accept competitor’s store brand coupons for a Winn-Dixie store brand like item.
- 6. Winn-Dixie will not match competitor advertised prices. The advertised offer must include the word “coupon” to be redeemed as competitor coupon.
- 7. Only one manufacturer coupon and one store coupon, regardless of issuing store, may be used in a transaction for a total of two coupons per like item.
- 8. Local competitors are defined as any retailer in the local marketing area who sales like items. Competitors may include but are not limited to Publix, Food Lion, Kroger, Harris Teeter, Piggly Wiggly, Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, Target, Kmart, WalMart, Family/General Dollar, and chain drug stores.
Contact Winn-Dixie Customer Service
Need answers – Winn Dixie Couponing Policy and Information
Customer Service – 1 (866) 946-6349
Contact Form on Website
Winn-Dixie Customer Service
P.O. Box B
Jacksonville, FL 32203-0297