Target Ad for 2-19 to 2-25-17 + Coupon Matchups
The Target ad below may vary slightly between regions. It’s a good idea to review the Target coupon policy and have a copy on hand during your trip. Also, remember that sometimes Target deals may not be price marked accurately on the shelves so if you don’t see the deal advertised, scan the item at a price scanner before you pass it by! If you are trying to find a coupon for something not listed here or not listed in the Target ad this week, try checking in the coupon database.
Target Weekly Ad with Coupon Matchups
Target Ad Coupon Matchups Starting 2/19
Target Couponing Basics
Key Points for Couponing at Target
- Target allows 1 manufacturer coupon, 1 Target Store coupon, and a Cartwheel discount on each item. In addition you can get cash back with apps.
- Cartwheel discounts are applied last, but actually calculate based on the item price less the Target coupon (if used).
- Target Mobile coupons are Target Store coupons so cannot be combined with another Target coupon
- You can only use 4 like coupons per day (unless less per restrictions on coupon)
- No cash back is given for overage. Target ‘may’ reduce the value of the coupon to the item price if it exceeds the item value. This does not mean they always will. This varies by store so some may get that overage applied to the rest of your purchase. (varies by store)
- Target Policy states they do not take expired coupons or printed coupons for free items that do not require a purchase (e.g get a Free Bag of xxx ) BOGO or Buy x get y free are fine.
- Yes, you can use a category/department coupon in addition to item specific coupons. (e.g. $1 off Target coupon for body wash AND a $5 off $15 Target Personal Care purchase)
- Yes, you can use coupons on items in their gift card promotions (more here)
- No, you cannot use Target coupons or Cartwheel to further reduce a price match to another store. You can, however, use a manufacturer coupon.
- Refunds on returns will include any manufacturer coupon amounts, but you will not be refunded for Target coupons used
- If a manufacturer BOGO coupon is used, you can only use one Target coupon on the pair of items. If you use a Target BOGO coupon, then only one manufacturer coupon can be used.
- Always use your Target Redcard for an additional 5% off
- Use your own reusable shopping bags for an additional 5¢ off per bag (sustainable living)
- "Like" TheCouponingCouple Facebook Page
- General Couponing Group
- Couponing at Publix Group
- Target Couponing Group
- Couponing at CVS Group
- Couponing at Walgreens Group
- Walmart Couponers Group
- Couponing at Winn Dixie Group
Don’t forget to use your Target Redcard at every checkout for 5% more savings and be sure to shop with your own reusable bag(s) for a $0.05 credit each!