Eight Easy and Delicious Things to Make with Crescent Rolls
1. Hot and Delicious Garlic Cheese Rolls are quick and easy to make. Cut Mozzarella cheese into chunks as shown in picture, melted butter with garlic powder, parsley and a pinch of salt, and of course your crescent rolls. Brush rolls with a little of the butter mixture, wrap a cheese chunk up in each one pinching to seal seams. Place on lined baking sheet, brush tops with butter mixture, and bake at 375 degrees F for about 10 minutes until lightly browned.
2. Cherry Pie Crescents are probably the easiest to make, but boy are they good! One of these with a scoop of vanilla ice cream is a delicious treat. All you need is a muffin tin, a roll of crescent rolls and a can of pie filling. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray. Place crescent rolls in muffin cups wide side down, add a couple tablespoons of pie filling to each cup (it’s okay if they are a little full, fold over corners the best you can to cover and bake at 375 degrees for about 15-18 minutes until darker golden brown and dough is completely done. You can sprinkle them with powdered sugar or add a little powdered sugar glaze if you like.
4. Marshmallow Pumpkin Rolls are a great treat for pumpkin pie lovers. These are super easy and the kiddies love to help make them. Separate the crescent rolls into triangles, place a little spoonful of pumpkin on each triangle top with a marshmallow, roll it up to completely cover, pinch to seal seams, sprinkle with cinnamon sugar and bake at $3.75 degrees for about 10 minutes.
6. Caramel Apple Crescents, Easy to make when you want that caramel apple flavor without all the mess and fuss or doing whole apples. I wrapped a couple thin apple slices, a half of of a caramel candy and a sliver of butter in each crescent, then baked for about 12 minutes at 375 degrees F. If you prefer on this one you can leave out the apple slices and use a couple of pecan halves in their place. Either way they make a great party treat.
7. Apple Pie Crescents make a great addition to the breakfast table. We love these on the table with a weekend or holiday breakfast. Just wrap a couple thin apple slices, broken walnut pieces, raisins or Craisins and a sliver of butter in the crescent roll and bake for about 12 minutes until golden brown.
8. Pizza Wrap Crescents had to be included because in our house pizza is a favorite snack, and this list could not be complete without it. I spread a little sauce on the crescents, then added a couple slices of pepperoni and a chunk of mozzarella cheese. Wrap them up, sprinkle with garlic powder and Parmesan cheese, and bake for about 12 minutes until golden brown. Some of the cheese may run out of the end on these, but no worries because it just gives it extra flavor. Serve with extra warmed sauce for dipping.